Welcome to Hintsa Performance
Hintsa Performance is a leading provider of human high performance services. Hintsa offers coaching services and digital tools to improve the life and performance of individuals, teams and entire organisations. Over the past 20 years, Hintsa’s science-based method for optimising health, wellbeing and performance has been tested in some of the most challenging environments of business and sports. Hintsa’s services are trusted by a clientele ranging from Formula 1 world champions and top CEO’s to executive teams and employees in more than a thousand organisations across the world. Hintsa employs over 100 professionals including performance coaches, doctors, and software developers. The company is headquartered in Helsinki and it has offices in Zurich, London and Zug.
At Hintsa Performance you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with a diverse group of highly talented individuals with various backgrounds. We offer a positive and inclusive work environment that encourages personal development and professional growth.
Performance Coaches (flexible locations)
We are currently looking for new Performance Coaches, who want to be part of building a completely new way of coaching and bringing better life to everyone primarily using our digital tools. You will be part of either our Helsinki, Zurich or London team, but can be located elsewhere as well.
Performance Coaches work at the core of the Hintsa philosophy. They are the key point of contact for our clients, becoming trusted advisors throughout the course of their Hintsa journey. Performance Coaches help our clients to focus on what matters the most in their lives and put plans into action.
Responsibilities of a Performance Coach include one-on-one remote coaching sessions, as well as performance planning and follow-up using our digital Better Life platform.
We are seeking candidates who fulfil the following criteria:
- Master’s degree qualification with undergraduate or postgraduate degree in coaching or a sports science related subject (e.g. physiology, psychology, nutrition).
- Accreditation by an acknowledged professional body is considered as a plus.
- Minimum 3+ years of coaching experience, including delivery of physical training programs.
- Experience or curiosity about the use of digital coaching products & services.
- Experience of working with clients from various backgrounds.
- Experience in analysing, interpreting and using client data.
- Emotionally intelligent and client focused team players, who lead by example.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to create strong personal presence and credibility virtually.
- Excellent organisational skills and proactive way of working.
- A desire to continuously develop and challenge themselves.
- Excellent English language skills, other languages are a plus.
- Familiarity with basic Microsoft Office tools.
The role will start as a part-time position, with the possibility of expanding to full-time.
Please apply latest on 24th September 2017 by clicking here and filling in your curriculum vitae and cover letter (max. 250 words) with our recruiting tool.
For further information, please contact Mari Johansson, Head of Talent & HR Development, email: mari.johansson(at)hintsa.com
In case you did not find any positions suitable for you, click here and fill in an open application and let us know what kind of tasks you are interested in. We are always happy to hear from talented people eager to join our growing team!