Welcome to Hintsa Performance
Hintsa Performance is an international leader in holistic wellbeing coaching and employee wellness solutions. Our coaching customers range from top corporate executives to Formula 1 world champions. Our digital solutions are used by hundreds of organisations around the world. Our operating principle is that everything we recommend to our customers should be scientifically proven. Our mission is to offer our customers Better Life and Better Performance through improved wellbeing.
At Hintsa Performance you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with a diverse group of highly talented individuals with various backgrounds. We offer a positive and inclusive work environment that encourages personal development and professional growth.
Coaching Director, Nordics
We are currently looking to recruit a Coaching Director for our office in Helsinki, Finland. The Coaching Director reports to the Head of Services and works closely together with the Business Development Director in Nordics. The Coaching Director plays a key role in building and leading our coaching organisation, and supporting the local business.
The responsibilities include
- Leading a team of Performance Coaches, including their recruitment, management and professional development
- Working as a project manager in our client programmes, ensuring smooth delivery of our services
- Supporting the local business development by bringing expertise into the sales process, including but not limited to product knowledge, prospecting and presentations
- Developing new, innovative ways of coaching together with our Digital & Services development team
What are we looking for?
- Master's level degree in Sports Science or related subject
- At least 5-10 years of experience from top level sport or business coaching as well as experience in leading teams and developing people
- Emotionally intelligent individual with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing complex projects
- Excellent organisational skills
- A desire to continuously develop and challenge oneself, and lead by example.
- Excellent Finnish and English language skills
- Familiarity with basic Microsoft Office tools
- Experience and genuine curiosity about the use of digital coaching products and services
For more information, please reach out to Annastiina Hintsa, Head of Services (+358 400 889 837) either on Thursday 13 April, 11:00-12:00 or Tuesday 18 April, 12:00-13:00.
Please send your CV and application (max. 250 words) by April 20 to careers(a)hintsa.com
In case we wouldn’t have any open positions suitable for you at the moment, we’re always interested in talented people to join our growing team.
Send us your CV to careers(a)hintsa.com and let us know what kind of tasks you’re interested in.