Welcome to Hintsa Performance
Hintsa Performance is an international leader in holistic wellbeing coaching and employee wellness solutions. Our coaching customers range from top corporate executives to Formula 1 world champions. Our digital solutions are used by hundreds of organisations around the world. Our operating principle is that everything we recommend to our customers should be scientifically proven. Our mission is to offer our customers Better Life and Better Performance through improved wellbeing.
At Hintsa Performance you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with a diverse group of highly talented individuals with various backgrounds. We offer a positive and inclusive work environment that encourages personal development and professional growth.
Business Development Manager
We are looking for a passionate Business Development Manager. You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers over time, and connecting with key clients and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams (including our performance coaches and software developers) to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services.
Business Development Manager reports to the Executive Chairman, UK. This position is based in London, UK.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in similar role or other relevant experience, e.g. in sales or key account management
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including strong skills and creativity to prepare presentations
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Passion for digital solutions
- Familiarity with local market
- Emotionally intelligent team player, who has excellent interpersonal and relationship skills, and a client service mindset
- Individuals who want to develop and challenge themselves, and who lead by example
- University degree in a relevant field e.g. business, sports science or technology
- Excellent English language skills
For more information, please reach out to Harri Sundvik, Executive Chairman, UK (+44 (0)7802 870 317, between 9-9:30AM GMT January 23-27) or Mari Johansson, Head of Talent & HR Development (+358 505630991, 11-12AM GMT January 20).
Please send your CV and application together with salary request by January 29, 2017 to careers(a)hintsa.com
In case we wouldn’t have any open positions suitable for you at the moment, we’re always interested in talented people to join our growing team.
Send us your CV to careers(a)hintsa.com and let us know what kind of tasks you’re interested in.