Welcome to Hintsa Performance
Hintsa Performance is an international leader in holistic wellbeing coaching and employee wellness solutions. Our coaching customers range from top corporate executives to Formula 1 world champions. Our digital solutions are used by hundreds of organisations around the world. Our operating principle is that everything we recommend to our customers should be scientifically proven. Our mission is to offer our customers Better Life and Better Performance through improved wellbeing.
At Hintsa Performance you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with a diverse group of highly talented individuals with various backgrounds. We offer a positive and inclusive work environment that encourages personal development and professional growth.
Software Engineer, iOS apps (Helsinki, Finland)
We are seeking a full-time iOS software developer to our Helsinki office to join our R&D organisation and help us take our iOS products to the next level. You are self-starting engineer with strong experience on developing sophisticated applications for iPhone or iPad. We appreciate full-stack experience, a broad project portfolio, and experience on a wide range of technologies. You should not be fixed on any particular technology, but always eager to learn more.
As a software developer, you will be involved in every aspect of our product development process, from being a hands-on responsible for our iOS products to brainstorming our next products with our team of design, technology, and marketing experts as well as coaching and science specialists. You will be expected to push the boundaries of what’s possible in mobile apps, while sharing our obsession for quality. You also share our vision of “Be better tomorrow” both in your personal skill set as well as an iterative product development mantra.
- Work as a key member of our SW development and design team
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques
- Build reusable iOS software components
- 3+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 2+ years building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C/C++ or SWIFT
- 2+ years mobile application development at the user interface and system levels
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and team work skills
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just ‘how we should build it’ but also ‘what we should build’)
- Cultural fit to our low hierarchy organisation, bringing positive energy to the teams you work with
Please email a copy of your CV alongside a cover letter (max. 250 words) to careers(at)hintsa.com by 18 June, 2017.
For further information, please contact our Co-Founder & Head of Product Olli Oksanen at olli.oksanen(at)hintsa.com.
In case you did not find any positions suitable for you, send your CV to careers(a)hintsa.com and let us know what kind of tasks you’re interested in. We are always happy to hear from talented people eager to join our growing team.