Hintsa Performance is a world leader in human high-performance coaching. For over 20 years, we have repeatedly proven our science-based methods in the most challenging business and sports environments. Clients from Formula 1 champions and Fortune 500 CEOs to executive teams and business professionals worldwide, trust our performance coaches and specialists to help them succeed. Hintsa employs over 100 professionals including coaches, doctors and other wellbeing specialists, software designers and developers, as well as sales and marketing professionals. Our people in London, Geneva, Helsinki and other locations all share a common goal: to help you reach sustainable high performance by living a healthy and balanced life.
Helping users, coaches & clients
The Hintsa product & offering team is in charge of building solutions that help our users, coaches and clients. We are doing super exciting work thinking about how to scale high performance coaching and improve the wellbeing of thousands of individuals and organisations around the world. Some of our most exciting challenges include:
- Automating coaching work to allow coaches to focus on the human connection
- Combining surveys, coaching data, wearable data etc to generate 360 degree profiles of our users and their wellbeing
- Building systems to predict what type of coaching would most benefit a person
- Validating the impact we have on individuals and organisations
We are seeking candidates who fulfil the following criteria:
In this role you will be working closely with product management, design and tech, to provide insights at every stage of the product development cycle. You will turn business problems into solvable analytics problems and provide recommendations to drive improvements. Ideally, you’re also familiar with qualitative user research methods and have a deep interest in the user. You will spearhead a data-driven culture in our organisation and provide ad hoc data analysis, deep dives and data visualisations – you know that data needs to be surfaced to the organisation to make a difference, and to do this you communicate like a pro, present insight, and proactively help people find both the questions they should be asking and the answers to them.
- 3+ years of experience working in a product / business analytics role
- Strong team player
- Great communicator, excellent at visualising data, synthesizing and distilling information
- Proficiency with SQL and R/Python
- Strong quantitative analytical, and problem-solving skills
- You’re empathetic, collaborative, curious, open-minded and kind
- You’re interested in human performance and you have a growth mindset
- You’re willing to get your hands dirty – we’re a small team
- User research experience is a plus
Join our team
At Hintsa Performance you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with a diverse group of highly talented individuals with various backgrounds. We offer a positive and inclusive work environment that encourages personal development and professional growth.
Please send your application via the link below by Sunday 8 Dec 2019:
For further information, please contact Head of Product Ira Wichmann at email@example.com.