Hintsa Performance is a world leader in human high-performance coaching. For over 20 years, we have repeatedly proven our science-based method in the most challenging business and sports environments. Clients from Formula 1 champions and Fortune 500 CEOs to executive teams and knowledge workers worldwide, trust our performance coaches and specialists to help them succeed. Our personnel in London, Geneva, Helsinki, Oslo and other locations all share a common goal: to help you reach sustainable high performance by living a healthy, balanced life.
What are we looking for?
The Performance Coach coordinates the delivery of our programmes in line with the Hintsa philosophy. They are the key point of contact for our clients, becoming trusted advisors through the course of their Hintsa journey. Performance Coaches help the clients to create sustainable change and high performance by focusing on what matters the most in their lives and putting plans into action.
Performance Coach responsibilities includes travel to events, planning and delivery of client programmes (both remotely and face to face), monitoring of performance using digital tools, delivery of education, and the coordination of other services for the client delivered by specialist members of a multidisciplinary team.
We are seeking candidates who fulfil the following criteria:
- Master’s degree qualification with undergraduate or postgraduate degree in coaching or a sports science related subject (e.g. physiology, psychology, nutrition).
- A further degree qualification in Physiotherapy or Sports Rehabilitation, and experience of working in this field, would be very favourably received.
- Minimum 3+ years of coaching experience, including delivery of physical training programs.
- Understanding and experience of core coaching skills (such as models of behavioural change, motivational interviewing etc.)
- Accreditation by an acknowledged professional body
- Highly motivated to coach people towards better life and better performance
- Excellent organisational skills with experience in monitoring of performance, and management of data
- Emotionally intelligent, client focussed, with excellent interpersonal skills, good initiative and the flexibility to work within a multidisciplinary team
- A desire to continuously develop, challenge themselves, and lead by example
- Excellent English language skills, a full drivers licence and European passport.
- Familiarity with basic Microsoft Office tools
Join our team
At Hintsa Performance you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with a diverse group of highly talented individuals from various backgrounds. We offer a positive and inclusive work environment that encourages personal development and professional growth.
The role will start on a part-time, contractor basis with the possibility of expanding.
Please send a copy of your curriculum vitae alongside a covering letter (max 250 words) via this link:
The deadline for the applications is Sunday, August 4, 2019.
For further information, please contact Pete McKnight, Coaching & Sports Science Director, email: firstname.lastname@example.org