Hintsa Performance is a leading provider of wellbeing and human high performance services. Hintsa offers science-based coaching and scalable digital tools to improve the life and performance of individuals, teams, and entire organisations. We are a multinational company that serves a clientele ranging from Formula 1 World Champions and top CEOs to executive teams and employees in thousands of companies around the world. Hintsa employs over 100 professionals including performance coaches, doctors and other wellbeing specialists, software designers and developers, as well as sales and marketing professionals. The company is headquartered in Helsinki and has offices in London, Geneva, Oslo, and Zug.
What are we looking for?
As a Performance Coach you will work at the core of the Hintsa philosophy. You are the key point of contact for our clients, becoming trusted advisors through the course of their Hintsa programme. Together with your colleagues, you will help the clients to create sustainable change by focusing on what matters the most in their lives and putting plans into action.
Your responsibilities include planning and delivery of client programmes (both remotely and face to face), monitoring of performance using our digital platform, delivery of education (e.g. lectures, workshops), and the coordination of other services for the client delivered by specialist members of a multidisciplinary team.
We are seeking candidates who fulfil the following criteria:
- Master’s degree qualification in an area relating to our Circle of Better Life model (e.g. coaching, physiology, psychology, nutrition)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in holistic coaching, preferably in business environment
- Understanding and experience of core coaching skills (such as models of behavioural change, motivational interviewing, coaching to strengths)
- Experience in facilitating workshops
- Experience or interest in the use of digital coaching products & services
- Accreditation by an acknowledged professional body is considered as a plus
- Truly motivated to coach people towards better life and better performance
- Excellent organisational skills with experience in monitoring of performance, and management of data
- Emotionally intelligent, client focussed, with excellent interpersonal skills, good initiative and the flexibility to work within a multidisciplinary team
- A desire to continuously develop and challenge themselves, and lead by example
- Excellent English and Swedish language skills
- Familiarity with basic Microsoft Office tools
Join our team
At Hintsa Performance you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with a diverse group of highly talented individuals with various backgrounds. We offer a positive and inclusive work environment that encourages personal development and professional growth.
The role will start on a part-time, contractor basis, with the possibility of expanding. The position is located in Stockholm, Sweden. The deadline for the applications is Sunday, January 6, 2019.
Please send a copy of your curriculum vitae alongside a covering letter (max 250 words) via this link:
For further information, please contact Mikko Lilja, our Coaching Director for Nordics, by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org