Hintsa Performance is a world leader in human high-performance coaching. For over 20 years, we have repeatedly proven our science-based methods in the most challenging business and sports environments. Clients from Formula 1 champions and Fortune 500 CEOs to executive teams and knowledge workers worldwide, trust our performance coaches and specialists to help them succeed. Our people in London, Geneva, Helsinki, Oslo and other locations all share a common goal: to help you reach sustainable high performance by living a healthy, balanced life.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for new Performance Coaches with an outgoing personality and a background in Coaching to work with our corporate clients in Stockholm, Sweden. Performance Coaches work at the core of the Hintsa philosophy. They are the key point of contact for our clients, becoming trusted advisors through the course of their Hintsa programme. Performance Coaches help the clients to create sustainable change by focusing on what matters the most in their lives and putting plans into action.
Performance Coach responsibilities include planning and delivery of client programmes (both remotely and face to face), monitoring of performance using our digital platform, delivery of education (e.g. lectures, workshops), and the coordination of other services for the client delivered by specialist members of a multidisciplinary team.
We are seeking candidates who fulfil the following criteria:
- Master’s degree qualification in area relating to our Circle of Better Life (e.g. coaching, physiology, psychology, nutrition)
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in holistic coaching, preferably in a high performance business environment
- Understanding and experience of core coaching skills (such as models of behavioural change, motivational interviewing, coaching to strengths)
- Experience or curiosity about the use of digital coaching products & services
- Experience in facilitating workshops is considered as a plus
- Accreditation by an acknowledged professional body is considered as a plus
- Excellent organisational skills with experience in monitoring of performance, and management of data
- Emotionally intelligent, client focussed, with excellent interpersonal skills, good initiative and the flexibility to work within a multidisciplinary team
- A desire to continuously develop and challenge themselves, and lead by example
- Fluent use of Microsoft Office tools and ability to learn new IT tools quickly
- Excellent English and Swedish language skills
Join our team
At Hintsa Performance you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with a diverse group of highly talented individuals with various backgrounds. We offer a positive and inclusive work environment that encourages personal development and professional growth.
The role will start on a part-time, contractor basis, with the possibility of expanding. The position is located in Stockholm, Sweden. The deadline for the applications is Sunday, August 31, 2019.
Please send a copy of your curriculum vitae alongside a covering letter (max 250 words) via this link:
For further information, please contact Mari Johansson, Head of Talent, email@example.com