Hintsa Performance is a global leader in human high-performance coaching. For over 20 years, we have repeatedly proven our science-based methods in the world’s most demanding business and sports environments. Clients from Formula 1 champions to Fortune 500 CEOs and global organisations, trust Hintsa to help them succeed. We employ over 100 professionals, including Performance Coaches, Doctors, Software Developers as well as Sales & Marketing professionals. Our people in London, Geneva, Dubai, Helsinki and other locations all share a common goal: to help you reach sustainable high performance by living a healthy and balanced life.
We are expecting you to:
- Manage project requests for our large, global clients:
- Support Account Managers and Project Managers in project delivery of multi-year projects: coordinating the internal team, setting up and overseeing project management tools, responding to client requests, assisting with events and other running errands, client meetings, surveys, reporting etc.
- Support individual coaching programmes and coaches with e.g., coach onboarding to tools, ordering specialist services, wearables, etc.
- Work with the broader operations team in assisting to build world-class delivery capabilities globally
- Work with the tech team to assist in digitalising manual processes
What you need to be successful in this role:
- You have 3-5 years of prior work experience from similar tasks (e.g. project assistant/associate, operations assistant, operations co-ordinator etc), preferably in an international context
- You have the ability to manage complexity and juggle many competing priorities
- You are practical – you like to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
- You are a native English speaker, preferably with experience from truly global teams – you will be expected to work on client engagements from the UK and Central Europe to the Middle East and Asia
- You are fluent with digital tools. MS Office is not enough – you will need the ability to support our internal digital tools (e.g., understanding our own coaching application, invoicing tools and remote working tools)
- You have a bias for action – a process does not work if it is only captured on paper
- You have an attention to detail, including the ability to see and deliver Hintsa-level quality
- You are comfortable with numbers and interested in day-to-day finance
- You are a self-starter, yet a collaborative team-player who thrives working with a broad range of people and groups from around the world
- You understand that great customer service is about efficiency, quality and human-centricity – in a suitable balance
- You feel passionate about health and well-being
Join our team
At Hintsa Performance you will have the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company with a diverse group of highly talented individuals with various backgrounds on a global scale. We are committed to offering a positive and inclusive work environment that encourages personal development and professional growth.
The deadline for the applications is Sunday June 13, 2021. The first round of remote interviews will take place on Thursday June 17 & Friday June 18. This role is UK based. Our office is in London, and presence there is required from time to time. Remote working is possible (especially during the pandemic)
Please send your CV and application via the link below: