Hintsa Performance is a world leader in human high-performance coaching. For over 20 years, we have repeatedly proven our science-based methods in the most challenging business and sports environments. Clients from Formula 1 champions and Fortune 500 CEOs to executive teams and business professionals worldwide, trust our performance coaches and specialists to help them succeed. Hintsa employs over 100 professionals including coaches, doctors and other wellbeing specialists, software designers and developers, as well as sales and marketing professionals. Our people in London, Geneva, Dubai, Helsinki and other locations all share a common goal: to help you reach sustainable high performance by living a healthy and balanced life.
Helping users, coaches & clients
The Hintsa Product team is in charge of building solutions that help our users, coaches and clients. We improve the wellbeing of thousands of individuals and organisations around the world. Some of our most exciting challenges are things like:
- Automating coaching work to allow coaches to focus on the human connection
- Combining surveys, coaching data, wearable data etc to form 360 degree profiles of our users and their wellbeing
- Building systems to predict what type of coaching would most benefit a person
- Validating the impact we have on individuals and organisations
Do you fulfil the following criteria?
sales experts as well as coaching and science specialists. You will be expected to push the boundaries of our technology while sharing our obsession for quality. You also share our ideal of “Be better tomorrow” both in your personal skill set and as an iterative product development mantra.
- Work as a key member of our software development and design team
- Build reusable software components
- As part of the development team you will have the chance to have an impact on our technology choices
- Experience in full stack development of web services
- “Full stack” = back-end, databases, front-end, optionally some experience in cloud infrastructure as well
- Strong grip of one or more programming languages and capability to take in new languages and approaches
- Our tech stack is composed of Ruby on Rails, TypeScript, Node.js, MySQL, AWS (with Terraform), React.js, Vue.js
- We ship multiple microservices using Docker, Elastic Beanstalk and Serverless
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and team work skills
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just “how we should build it” but also “what we should build”)
- You bring positive energy to the team
Join our team
Please send your application via the link below by 1st December 2020:
For questions about the role, please reach out to Head of Product Portfolio Ira Wichmann at firstname.lastname@example.org.