Hintsa Performance is a leading provider of high performance coaching and digital wellbeing services. Over the past 20 years, Hintsa’s science-based method for optimising health, wellbeing and performance has been tested in the most challenging environments of business and sports. Hintsa’s services are trusted by a clientele ranging from Formula 1 world champions and top CEO’s to executive teams and employees in thousands of organisations across the world. Hintsa employs over 100 professionals including performance coaches, doctors, and software developers. The company has offices in Zurich, Geneva, London, Helsinki, Oslo and Zug.
What are we looking for?
As a software developer, you will be involved in every aspect of our product development process, from being a hands-on responsible for a product to brainstorming our next products with our team of design, technology, and marketing experts as well as coaching and science specialists. You will be expected to push the boundaries of what’s possible in mobile apps, while sharing our obsession for quality. You also share our ideal of “Be better tomorrow” both in your personal skill set and as an iterative product development mantra.
- Work as a key member of our software development and design team
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest Android programming techniques
- Build reusable software components
- Experience in building applications for Android required, iOS experience is a bonus
- Experience in mobile application development at user interface and system levels
- Ability to understand and debug large and complex code bases
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and teamwork skills
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just “how we should build it” but also “what we should build”)
- Team player with a good cultural fit to our low hierarchy, fast-moving organisation, bringing positive energy to the teams you work with
Join our team
For further information, please contact our Co-Founder and Head of Product Olli Oksanen at email@example.com.