Hintsa Performance is a world leader in human high-performance coaching. For over 20 years, we have repeatedly proven our science-based methods in the most challenging business and sports environments. Clients from Formula 1 champions and Fortune 500 CEOs to executive teams and business professionals worldwide, trust our performance coaches and specialists to help them succeed. Hintsa employs over 100 professionals including coaches, doctors and other wellbeing specialists, software designers and developers, as well as sales and marketing professionals. Our people in London, Geneva, Helsinki and other locations all share a common goal: to help you reach sustainable high performance by living a healthy and balanced life.
Helping users, coaches & clients
The Hintsa Product team is in charge of building solutions that help our users, coaches and clients. We are doing super exciting work thinking about how to scale high performance coaching and improve the wellbeing of thousands of individuals and organisations around the world. Some of our most exciting challenges are things like
- Automating coaching work to allow coaches to focus on the human connection
- Combining surveys, coaching data, wearable data etc to form 360 degree profiles of our users and their wellbeing
- Building systems to predict what type of coaching would most benefit a person
- Validating the impact we have on individuals and organisations
Do you fulfil the following criteria?
As a software developer, you will be involved in every aspect of our product development process, from being a hands-on responsible for a product to brainstorming our next products with our team of design, technology, and marketing experts as well as coaching and science specialists. You will be expected to push the boundaries of what’s possible in mobile apps, while sharing our obsession for quality. You also share our ideal of “Be better tomorrow” both in your personal skill set and as an iterative product development mantra.
- Work as a key member of our software development and design team
- Implement custom native user interfaces using the latest Android and iOS programming techniques
- Build reusable software components
- As part of the development team you will have the chance to have an impact on our technology choices
- You will be responsible for maintaining a super high standard in our customer facing applications
- Experience in building applications for Android and iOS
- Experience in mobile application development at user interface and system levels
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and team work skills
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just “how we should build it” but also “what we should build”)
- You are familiar with the some of the following topics: Swift, Kotlin, Rest APIs, React Native, Flutter
- Team player with a good cultural fit to our low hierarchy, fast-moving organisation, bringing positive energy to the teams you work with
Join our team
Please send your application via the link below by Tuesday 21 Jan 2020:
Please send your application to our Head of Product Portfolio Ira Wichmann at email@example.com.