Hintsa Performance is a world leader in human high-performance coaching. For over 20 years, we have repeatedly proven our science-based methods in the most challenging business and sports environments. Clients from Formula 1 champions and Fortune 500 CEOs to executive teams and business professionals worldwide, trust our performance coaches and specialists to help them succeed. Hintsa employs over 100 professionals including coaches, doctors and other wellbeing specialists, software designers and developers, as well as sales and marketing professionals. Our people in London, Geneva, Helsinki and other locations all share a common goal: to help you reach sustainable high performance by living a healthy and balanced life.
What are we looking for?
Wellbeing Coaches are the key point of contact for our clients, supporting them through wellbeing programmes. Wellbeing Coaches help the clients achieve sustainable change with remote coaching that is implemented through Hintsa’s Better Life coaching tool. You will be supported by an internal team and a designated project team from the client. You will also play an important role in checking that translations from English to Arabic for our programmes, ensuring they are accurate and appropriate for our clients. In addition to the remote working, there is scope for onsite work with our clients, for example at Workshop events.
We are seeking candidates who fulfil the following criteria:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree qualification and completed courses in area relating to our Circle of Better Life (physical activity, nutrition, biomechanics and sleep & recovery)
- Minimum 1+ year of experience in coaching, preferably in above mentioned areas
- Fluent English and Arabic language skills
- Experience or curiosity about coaching of behavioural change
- Experience or curiosity about the use of digital coaching products & services
- Truly motivated to coach people towards better life and better performance
- Excellent organisational skills with experience in monitoring of a wellbeing habit change, and management of coaching data
- Emotionally intelligent, client focused, with excellent interpersonal skills, good initiative and the flexibility to work within a multidisciplinary team
- A desire to continuously develop and challenge themselves, and lead by example
- Familiarity with basic Microsoft Office tools
Join our team
The role will start on a part-time, contractor basis, with the possibility of expanding. The primary expectation is remote working within Middle Eastern time-zone with potential onsite work within the region. The deadline for the applications is Sunday 31 May, 2020.
Please send a copy of your curriculum vitae alongside a covering letter (max 250 words) to: