Emotional, Cognitive & Physical Demands That Make Formula 1 a Special Sport – The Peter Attia Drive Podcast
In this podcast with Peter Attia, Hintsa’s Medical and Sports Performance Director Luke Bennett explains the ins and outs of Formula 1 and what makes it so emotionally, cognitively, and physically demanding for the drivers as well as the many team members.
Tune in to hear more about:
- The incredible physical strength and cognitive aptitude needed to be a F1 driver
- How Hintsa manages the athletes through the incredible social complexity of the sport
- The difference between F1, F2, F3, and F4, and the path to reaching the F1
- Women in F1 – Past, present, and future
- The incredible emotional control needed to be a successful F1 driver