Preparing Elite Formula Racing Drivers for Competition – Inside F2
Many of Hintsa’s motorsport clients start working with us at a young age in the F3 or F2 series. What is required from these aspiring newcomers to grow into confident champions on the F1 podium? And what is the process behind preparing elite Formula racing drivers for competition?
Inside F2 brings you a series to talk all things FIA Formula 2 with the people who drive the championship each and every day. In this episode our Coaching & Sports Science Director Pete McKnight and Performance Coach John Noonan talk about:
- The science & strategy of performance coaching
- The physical & mental training of racing drivers
- Managing emotions to perform at the highest level
- Cultural changes in motor racing in the past 5-10 years
- What is required from F2 drivers to enter Formula 1